Well - had better put some more coffee on - there is more wiring to be done. The following pictures tell the story.
1) Jim & Kevin are installing conduit and wiring the fans to TX 6
2) Bob Schultz is wiring the fan relays.
3) Mike & Phil are tracing and establishing the wiring to TX 6
4) Jim & Mike are installing new breakers. (Power has been shut off to this part of the building.
You can imagine a dark blank picture before lighting was set up to do the work in this picture.
5) The control transformer has just arrived today. Next will be getting this in place... and wired up.